Appeal Property Tax in Texas – Protest deadline May 31
April and May are important months for homeowners seeking to minimize their taxes by filing a property tax appeal.
- The appraisal district values will be completely released throughout the month of April.
- Property tax protests must be submitted by May 31.
Find out if you have a case for lower property taxes by checking your 2014 assessed value using our Assessment Evaluator.
How to Appeal Property Taxes in HoustonÂ | A 90-second Video Demo for contesting property tax values
Learn more about Property Tax Reduction services:
- Property Tax Reduction Services | What You Get
- About PropertyTaxReduction.com | Â An online Property Tax Appeal solution
How to appeal property tax assessments at your Appraisal District:
- Property Tax ProtestÂ in Sugar Land and Katy (Fort Bend County – Appeal FBCAD)
- Property Tax ProtestÂ in Conroe, The Woodlands, and Kingwood (Montgomery County – Appeal MCAD)
- Property Tax ProtestÂ in Galveston and Kemah (Appeal Galveston County)
- Property Tax ProtestÂ in Pearland and Friendswood (Brazoria County – Appeal BCAD)
[DKB url=”http://secure.propertytaxreduction.com” text=”Am I Overpaying?” desc=”” color=”orange” title=”30-second tax evaluation” type=”normal” style=”gradient” height=”10″ width=”130″ opennewwindow=”no” nofollow=”” textcolor=”white”]
100% RISK-FREE GUARANTEE
We guarantee success of your protest or your money back!