PROPERTY TAX REDUCTION | HOUSTON PROTESTS
Protest your property tax appraisal by yourself. PropertyTaxReduction makes it easy.
Many homeowners hire a property tax consultant to fight their property tax assessment. Others prefer to handle the appeal on their own, but often lack the resources to be successful. PropertyTaxReduction fixes this problem by giving you access to the tools used by the professionals. The truth is, appealing property taxes is simple, and like most things these days, you can even do it online. PropertyTaxReduction.com helps you:
- Find out if you’re a candidate for a property tax reduction, and if you should file a property tax protest
- Research neighborhood properties on a per square foot basis to establish a credible opinion of market value
- Assemble the best comparable properties most likely to be relevant in an appeal; Comps are complete with required adjustments as described in the Texas Property Tax Code
- Provide a platform for you to highlight common problems/issues with your home that can have a significant impact on your tax valuation
- From proven best practices to tips for crafting an appeal strategy, advice on setting a realistic valuation position, PropertyTaxReduction.com will tackle the full spectrum of property tax consulting responsibilities and expectations
Watch our property tax reduction video and get a better idea of just how easy it can be. If you own a home and are faced with increasing property taxes, you need to be using PropertyTaxReduction.com. Get started and find out if you have a case – Here’s the link to the check your property tax assessment. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to build and submit your property tax appeal online.
Our Property Tax Consulting Services are offered in Harris, Galveston, Brazoria, Montgomery, and Fort Bend Counties:
- Property Tax Consulting Services – Harris County (HCAD)
- Property Tax Consulting Services – Galveston County
- Property Tax Consulting Services – Brazoria County (BCAD)
- Property Tax Consulting Services – Montgomery County (MCAD)
- Property Tax Consulting Services – Fort Bend County (FBCAD)
Want to learn more?
- Get more detailed information about how to lower property tax in Houston.
- Learn how to file a homestead exemption in Texas
- Get 3 tips for your Texas Property Tax Appraisal Protest