Houston Property Tax Protest Services | Property Tax Appeals Made Easy – Property Tax Reduction

Overpaying? Find out below:

Why can’t I find my address?

If you’re having trouble locating your address, please confirm the following:

  1. Your property must be a single-family residential home.
  2. Your property must be located in Harris CountyFort Bend CountyGalveston County, or Montgomery County.
  3. Ensure that your appraisal district did not issue your initial value at a later date than other properties in your county. If you think this may be the case, Contact Us to be notified when your property is supported.
  4. Your property may not appear in our system if it was constructed in the last year.
This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.